tried to make a payment would not take.Called talked to several Reps.

They told me to get another bank account, got a new bank and bank account , called them back tried to give them an account number and routing number. They said they cant take that, that I had to fax a voided check and a bank statement to them or use a debit card. Remind you this is a bank there is no checks or statement yet nor a debit card. So they told me get a prepaid debit visa put the money on that and call us back then they told me make sure you don't get a blue bird or green dot pre paid card because we don't take that.

So I went in Krogers to get a prepaid Visa debit card put the money on that. went back to my car called them back told them the card number they put me on hold for a while. When they came back on the phone they said it would not take. They told me then to go and get the money off the card and get a certified check or money order.

I then told them its a little too late I cant get the money off of the card plus it was non refundable . I got this card and it said on the card to pay bills online with it. The rates are too high.

This is the worst night mare I have ever been through in my life I will never get a loan through them again!!!!!Called my ATTORNEY

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, problems with making a payment " and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $1754. tmjenkins is overall dissatisfied with Rise Credit. The most disappointing about rise credit loan at Rise Credit was problems making a payment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rise Credit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Rise Credit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rise Credit?

Comments