1K views
With Company response Not resolved

I just retired and the first month is difficult.In 10 days I will be in great shape.

My wife needs some medical test and I needed additional money NOW. One loan company wanted me to take $5000. I needed just $1000 and really not that much but want to make sure. Another understood and I got the $1,000.

But Rise was useless....after 3 days still zero back from Rise. The other agencies took around 16 hours and both said yes. I picked the one that understood that I only wanted $1,000. Before I started this review I checked and Rise was still reviewing my request.

It's been 72 hours.

It could be their software but even if its that I blame Rise.If I wrote code was the issue that is still a problem with Rise.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Rise Credit?

Comments

Pelham, Alabama, United States #1319933

What company did you end up with. I need to get help. I make $43,000 a year and Rise told me I had insufficient income.

RISE_Response
RISE Credit Response

We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience with RISE.We would like the opportunity to review your concerns with you and research your experience in detail.

Please send us an email at rise_spokesperson@risecredit.com so that we may better assist you.

Sincerely,