3K views

101 Better Business Bureau Complaints in the last 12 Months should tell you everything you need to know.

BEWARE.

RISE processes fraudulent loans and does NOTHING to correct their own mistakes. Over a month ago they funded a loan using my SSN, and I have now called and emailed daily without resolution. Their manager, "JADA", promised me a month ago that she would get this resolved, and I have never heard from her again. I have emailed and called, zero response. They tried to shrug it off (the fact that they funded a loan I didn't ask for or approve, and reported this to Transunion) as something I should log with the FCC. As it turns out, the FCC does not step in and resolve fraudulent loans made by RISE. That is the responsibility of RISE. They are violating many laws, as usual, and do nothing but shrug and ask you to send emails to email addresses that are not monitored.

i have repeatedly asked this week for their attorney to contact me, no response.

How this company is still allowed to be in business is beyond me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Mlukitsch stated that there is a room for improvement of rise not making things right and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rise credit loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3300. Rise Credit needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rise credit loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rise Credit.

Comments

ShimmeringBengalTiger

They are doing the exact same thing to me. Was your case ever resolved? I’m wondering if I give them a few days to fix it, or contact my attorney now.

In order for any traction for these folks to be held accountable. Texas Attorney General 1st, then DOJ(FBI)

also try your District US Attorney's office as well.