1.1K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I used rise twice my first experience was great everything was fine my second experience not so great.My problem was I had submitted a payment on a Friday for the following Wednesday everything was fine to clear then on Monday I received my money early so I could go ahead and make my payment for Monday thinking I would save a few dollars.

I cancelled my Wednesday payment rescheduled it for Monday and it was $100 more. I had called to find out why it was so much more they put in a request for me to have a refund they called me back 2 days later and told me that it was a different billing cycle and so I was charged the $100 and there was nothing they could do about it. I have two small children I work 50 hours a week I have no help from the government I use this company thinking I would be able to get a loan before my school loan to help me pay with my mortgage so I didn't lose my house and this happens.

I don't know how they sleep at night.DO NOT USE!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Rise Credit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rise Credit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rise Credit and rise credit loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rise Credit?

Comments