1.4K views
With Company response Not resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

This company is a complete rip off.While I am aware that this type of loan is more expensive than a normal loan, they do not ever let you get ahead.

I called to explain this to them and to try and work out a solution. I was told by the representative that I could pay $500.00 to close out the account. When I called back to pay the $500, they told me the loan was sold.......

so $500 turned into $2600 and a negative credit report.I've since called to try to discuss this with them and have gotten nowhere.

Review about: Rise Credit Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Rise Credit?

Comments

Do you thank I am nuts ??This is loan shark money.

I can get your deal on the rough part of my town, but I care about my knees.

please do not send these offers to my home with your BS about how I am pre aproved.You should be ashamed of your business, praying on folks that do need help.

RISE_Response
RISE Credit Response

Hi-

Thank you for your feedback.

We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience with RISE.We would like the opportunity to review your concerns with you and research your experience in detail.

Please send us an email at rise_spokesperson@risecredit.com so that we may better assist you.

Sincerely,

RISE Credit

Becks2017
to RISE Credit Response #1318878

This matter has not been resolved. Horrible company, poor customer service.

Becks2017
to RISE Credit Response Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1340002

This matter still has not been resolved.We are hiring an attorney.

We've already paid this BS loan back to the collection agency you sold it to, after you said it wouldn't get sold.......promised this in fact, on a recorded line.