1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Refinanced a $2,500 loan with Rise.Not only did my monthly payment double,but when I made the payment of $ 487 all of it went to interest.I have borrowed $ 2,500 from Rise a few times.The payment was only $225/ month, and had no trouble paying it back.However, when I refinanced $ 2,500 they gave me the whole amount back, so I would be making payments longer and doubled my payment /month.Not to mention the 300% interest rate compound daily.I was told that the interest rate would go down over the course of the loan.I will definetly not use Rise credit again.It is a lie and deceptive.You will lose a lot of money to interest.

Review about: Rise Credit Loan Refinance.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very poor.

Had an Experience with Rise Credit?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1351387

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your recent experience. We would like the opportunity to discuss your account in detail. Could you please email us at rise_spokesperson@risecredit.com so that we can review your account further.