With Company response Not resolved
1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I currently have an outstanding balance on my loan from Rise.I borrowed $5000 from them and have made my bi-monthly payments totaling $2100.

My balance with them shows I still owe $4967. This is absolutely wrong on every single level. I have tried calling and received zero help from the customer service rep. I tried submitting my complaint via their website and was told "Sorry, email not sent" then it went to an Error and would not let me pull up any of my account information.

Rise even called offering to match my December payment if I made 2 at once. I thought this sounded like an amazing thing and I would possibly have a leg up to pay off this debt. Attached is my current payments and balance.. you will see only $33 has been applied to my loan balance.

This is literally going to be impossible as I am a single mom living paycheck to paycheck.

I used Rise because it was suggested from Credit Karma and I have trusted this company to lead me in the right direction.I am saddened that people are okay stealing money on such a deep, hurtful, level.

Review about: Rise Credit Loan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Seemed willing to work with me.

I didn't like: Are liars, Steal from people, Website doesnt take complaints, Interest rates are absolutely through the roof, Impossible to pay off debt.

Comments

Hello,

I am in the exact same boat. These payments are killing me and when I try to talk to someone they tell me their is nothing they can do and hang up on me.

RISE_Response
#1419036
RISE Credit Response

Due to privacy and security, we are unable to provide account details and information via a public format. We would be happy to review your account with you and all repayment terms and conditions. Please feel free to contact us rise_spokesperson@risecredit.com so that we can locate your account and better assist you.

RISE_Response
RISE Credit Response

We’re sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with your RISE Credit loan.RISE is designed to provide you with funds at the best possible price if other forms of credit are not available or are more expensive.

RISE fully discloses all interest and fees associated with your RISE Credit loan prior to signing the loan agreement. We provide a five-business day rescission policy in the event that you decide RISE is not for you. We also advise you to pay your loan in full as quickly as possible to save on the interest.

Please contact us at (866) 580-1226 or rise_spokesperson@risecredit.com if you have any further questions or if you need assistance.

RISE Credit

to RISE Credit Response #1417619

Another great CSR moment here..truly hearing what my comlaints are and resolving them...

oh wait, no you didn't.

You gave an automated robotic response.Your company sucks.