With Company response Not resolved

BE SMART DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH RISE LOANS AND CREDIT COMPANY.BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE NOT LEGAL AND ARE UNFAIR.

PLEASE TAKE IT FROM SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS FROM EXPERIENCE. RISE CHARGED OFF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT EVEN TELLING M.DIDNT BOTHER TO NOTIFY ME BY EMAIL, MAIL OR BY PHONE. WHAT KIND OF COMPANY DOES THAT RISE DOES. DID MANAGE TO PAY OFF MY LOAN FROM MONEY I GOT FROM CHRISTMAS STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND.

RISE RECEIVED MY CASHIERS CHECK ON 1/6/17 BUT HAVE I GOTTEN MY REFUND NO.

ALL I HEAR IS THAT IT WAS PROCESSED AND MAILED ON 1/20/17 I THINK THAT IS A BUNCH OF BS TO BE HONEST..

Review about: Rise Credit Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Rise Credit?

Comments

RISE_Response
RISE Credit Response

Hi!

We regret to hear of your dissatisfaction with customer service and any confusion regarding your RISE loan.

Because we do care greatly about customers and the service given, we would like the opportunity to review your concerns with you personally and research your refund.

Please send us an email with your details to rise_spokesperson@risecredit.com so that we may better assist you.

We disclose the rates and terms on the website and on the loan agreement in great detail so that you are aware of the payments prior to accepting your loan.

If your account were to become past due, our Account Services team will work with you as well as they can prior to a third party assuming the collection process.Thank you, RISE Credit